AUGUST 6, 2022
2022 Registration Information.
Registration can be completed online through this link, or by filling out the Kinzua Tango form on the 2022 Tango Brochure and mailing it in with a check or cash for the total amount due. You may also call in with a credit card. When racing in a Complete or Relay group only one form needs to be sent in.
Some helpful hints about registering online:
- First choose which division you'll be racing in by clicking (complete, solo or relay - see below)
- Click the open box next to your choice and then click register.
- Next you will see three options
- I want to sign in to my account - this is for folks who are already an active WARREN COUNTY YMCA MEMBER
- I want to set up access to my online account - this is for people who are members of the WARREN COUNTY YMCA but have not set up and online account
- I don't have an account but I want to create one - this is for ANYONE who wants to sign up for the TANGO
- If you are creating a new account once you have verified your password in the program search box search TANGO to get back to the registration page. You will then have to repeat repeat steps 1 and 2.
- If you are racing in a Complete or Relay group only one person will need to create an account. Within the registration you will fill out the remainder of your team members information.
- Relay teams will fill out the form based on who is doing what leg. If someone is doing more than one leg of the race still fill their information in for each leg they'll be completing.
- Once all information is filled in click next. You will see the entry fee for the entire team. This must be paid all at once. Click check out. You can then entry your payment information.
- You are all set!
SOLO - One person, every event!
TWO PERSON COMPLETE - Two person Tango where each person competes in all events together.
RELAY - Up to 6 people may compete on one team. Pairs are required for the orienteering and canoeing legs. Teams must use a canoe. ONLY PARTICIPANTS
IN THE SOLO DIVISION ARE PERMITTED TO USE A KAYAK.
Special Team Divisions
- Corporate - All members must be actively employed by the same company with the exception of one team member
- Corporate Community - Sponsorship by corporate without employee requirements
- Open - Any combination of participants who do not qualify in the other team categories will be in the open relay division
- Womens Relay - Team is all female
TANGO KIDS FUN ZONE
Date: Saturday, August 6, 2022
Time: 10:00 am - 2 :00 pm
AGES: 5 - 12
T-shirt: Pre-order $15.00 / Day of race $20.00
Registration: Sign up for race & pre-order / pay for t-shirt at the Front Desk beginning May 1st.
The KIDZ TANGO is held in conjunction with our Annual TANGO Adventure Race located at the Kinzua Beach and will include a bounce house frenzy, open swimming at Kinzua beach, a water slide, and more!
Please contact Andrew Papalia, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Team Entry Fee
$150 on or before July 9th
$200 July 10th through July 23rd
$240 after July 23rd
$125 on or before July 9th
$145 July 10th through July 23rd
$185 after July 23rd
$200 on or before July 9th
$240 July 11th through July 23rd
$300 after July 23rd
Method of Payment
Cash, Check or Credit (Must pay at Warren County YMCA or by phone 814.726.0110)
CLICK FOR REGISTRATION FORM & BROCHURE
CLICK FOR RACE WAIVER
VISIT OUR YMCA WEBSITE TO REGISTER ONLINE.